I’ve noticed that a lot of the times with books, DVDs and video games, the prices usually start out high and work their way down to less than half price over time. I used to add items to my Amazon Wish List and wait for the prices to drop, but one day I realized “why not make a site to do it for me?” and that’s how Wishlist Buddy came into existence.
How it works
- Create an Amazon wish list
- Throw a bunch of stuff in there you want to get cheap
- Go over to Wishlist Buddy, make an account
- Tag all the stuff in your wish list with target prices
- Sit back and wait for the emails to start rolling in to let you know that the stuff you listed hit your target price.
So if you’re using Amazon Wish Lists and want to save a few dollars, go check out WishlistBuddy.com